I have been off for one and a half weeks, and I have found that I do love to read. It has been so long since I have been able to pick up a good book and read it until I am finished. Which is why I don't read all that often. If the book is intriguing, I don't want to put it down. With the kids gone all day, I don't have to deal with the guilt of neglecting them while I take myself to another place and time.
So...I have read five novels in five days, and I thought that I would give myself a break today. I got onto the computer and started writing a family holiday newsletter. On the template I decided to use, there was space to put your website. This got me thinking that it would be fun to create a place where I can keep family and friends informed about our daily (maybe monthly once I am back to work) lives. This is beyond my learning curve, so bare with me and my tech challenges. If anyone has any suggestions, I would love to hear them.
I was also inspired by my sister for this blog. I admire her so much!
This is GREAT Nyree!!! I love it, just one question....how did you get yours to play music???? Call me later and let me know :)
ReplyDeleteI will let you know. Call me after work.
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you have a blog. Now you can follow mine, too. It's not very exciting, but it'll keep you up-to-date a little better on our family.
ReplyDelete